My license was suspended. How do I reinstate it?

If your license was suspended, it can actually be a very complex to resolve in the state of Florida. Sometimes, resolving a drivers’ license can be as simple as paying an outstanding fine or a court cost then going down to a DMV and reinstating your license. Other times, there may need to be various steps taken by lawyers to assist in that process. If someone has a license that has some serious underlying issues – let’s say they have been designated what’s called a Habitual Traffic Offender – then there may be a necessity that we go back and deal with some of the older cases, to appeal them or set them aside in order to permit them to get a license at all. So some drivers’ license circumstances can be very straightforward; some can be very complex; some are somewhere in the middle. For the straightforward ones, it’s not always necessary to even have a lawyer.

Dale Carson Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals.


The Blackstone Building 233 East Bay Street, Suite 1101 Jacksonville, Florida 32202



(904)355-6738 fax

Business Hours

Available 24/7