A traffic attorney in Jacksonville (and everywhere around the world) helps with, you guessed it, traffic violations. But, traffic violations aren’t just speeding tickets or running stop signs. Traffic violations include:
- Bench Warrants
- Careless/Reckless Driving
- Driving with Revoked License
- Failure to Yield Right of Way
- Leaving the Scene
- Improper Lane Change
- Minor Driving Without a License
- And More!
If you ever find yourself charged with a traffic violation, hire a traffic attorney right away! We, Dale Carson Law, have an expert traffic attorney in Jacksonville, FL and they want to help answer any questions you may have. But, before you contact us, let us help give you a better idea on the types of cases traffic attorneys deal with and why you should hire one.
Types of Cases
As you can see above, there’s a large list of different case types traffic attorneys can help with, but a few “bigger” or more common types are:
- DUI: It stands for “driving under the influence”. In Florida, the minimum jail time for a DUI is 6 to 9 months and the minimum license suspension is 180 days. Not to mention, the hundreds to thousands of dollars charged in fees to go along with it. Read more about DUI’s in our other article.
- License Suspension: Getting caught driving with a suspended license in Florida can result in 60 days of jail time and $500 in fines according to Section 322.34. Check out our video on how to reinstate a suspended license.
- Speeding: Level of punishments for speeding depend on a few factors. It depends on the age, mph over the speed limit and how many offenses/points on your record currently. In Florida, if it’s your first offense you could lose your license up to 30 days and be fined up to $250.
Learn more about traffic laws through our other articles and videos.
Help Yourself by Hiring an Attorney
If you ever face one of these charges, help yourself by hiring a lawyer right away. We can’t speak for other law firms, but here at Dale Carson Law we can help you reduce penalties, negotiate alternatives or, in many cases, get the ticket dismissed completely.
Hiring an Attorney
Some key factors to look for when hiring an attorney are education, experience and testimonials. All of our Dale Carson attorneys have met all education requirements, have years (some even decades) of experience and numerous customer testimonials to read on our website. Give us a call for a free phone consultation anytime of day or night at 904-355-6777.
To continue reading, check out our Traffic Ticket Lawyers article.